Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Ugly Duckling



By: Viel Bright


The silent hum or the air-conditioner is the only sound I can hear. I don’t feel like part of the city anymore. Although the place is located right in the middle of the metro, the place is shrouded with melancholy. Every sound from outside is blocked from getting in. A faint smell of mint and sandalwood lingers the cold air.


I remove my robe.
Coldness welcomes my body.
I lay on the cushion on the floor.
Face down.


I am beautiful. That is what I always tell myself. But looking at the mirror shatters away that lie I’ve been polluting myself with. What I see are my massive cheekbones and my hollow cheeks, and arms and legs that are skin and bones. I scorn myself. The most disgusting thing my eyes could ever lie upon on will be I. Then I close my eyes. I am beautiful. I try to convince myself again. It’s the only way. I have to believe it. I have to.


The door opens and closes from behind. Someone walks towards me. The minty smell becomes a little stronger. Then I feel the towel covering my back disappears then back, now flatter.  I got a little conscious for a second. Did he see how much pimples I got on my back? I asked myself. Then I told myself, Tonight, I am beautiful.


He presses his palms on my right shoulder then on the left. I felt the tension came out and mixed with the thin chilling air.


He presses again this time a little lower.
I moan.
Presses again, working his way down.
I close my eyes.
I am a princess and he is my servant for the night.


I was never a pretty gay. I was never even normal looking person. 6’ 4”, 120 lbs, blotches on skin. I am a walking polka-dotted stick figure. My friends tell me that they envy how I could maintain my figure when I eat like a barbarian. They envy how I look like a sick person. How malnourished giant I look like. And besides, I know they really don’t mean what they are saying. It’s just something to make me feel better. Well, how can they? If I myself can’t?


He now removes the towel that protects me from the chill of the room.  The warmth of his palms assures that every moment is going to be fine. I am a princess and he is my servant. I repeat to myself. Gently yet firmly, he runs his palms on my back, pressing harder on some areas. His fingers are like a concierto on my skin, caressing every inch paying attention on every muscle that needs to be touch.

He runs his fondling hands on my buttocks.
Pressing, caressing, and loving.
I gasp for air.
He is touching my butthole.
Heaven.
Fingers now brushing my balls.
I am his princess and I am beautiful.

In this little part of the city, I am beautiful. I am what I want to be. My legs are long, toned, and smooth. I am a princess – a model – a princess and model at the same time. My face is rare. A face that makes everyone never get tire of looking at. There are no mirrors to remind me; just darkness – and him; my loyal servant. He loves touching me. He loves me. I am beautiful. This is my kingdom. My little part of the city. My escape.

He asks me to roll over so I’ll be on my back. For first time I was able to see him. Well, at least his features. In the little light, I can see the muscles on his arms and shoulders. The outline of his silhouette shows that he spends hours working-out.  I can say that he is looking at me but I really can’t tell. He starts with my chest. Same strong caressing hands are pressing and massaging my chest. From time to time his fingers run through my nipples send jolts through my whole body. I can’t help it. His touch excites me.

Ecstasy

I start tossing and turning. My mind commands my body to behave but it just can’t obey. My hands fly and lands on his back, tracing every trail of muscles under his shirt. He didn’t move a bit.

My hands wander more.
He whispers on my ear.
I said yes.
He takes his shirt off.
My hands wander more.
He takes his pants and underwear off.
My hands wander more.
He gets on top of me.

He knows my body. He knows where to kiss he knows where to touch. He loves me. He loves kissing me. I’m his princess he is my servant.

He lifts my legs up.
I can feel him.
He is about to get in.
I close my eyes.

Tonight I’m ugly duckling no more. In his hand I am a beautiful swan. He loves me. I am ready.

He pushes.
I smile.
I am beautiful.
Tonight I believe.



0 comments:

Post a Comment